Friday, March 11, 2011

Working on my Portfolio

Inspiration has hit me and now I'm on a roll! Recently I was babysitting my two little sisters and we decided it would be a lot of fun to do a photo shoot. Definitely not the first time we've done this... they are my reliable models that can be paid off with ice cream and board games. First I chose a vintage, beachwear theme and then I let them chose the second theme, which not to my surprise they agreed on punk rock. Yes they are not professionals, but I think they do an absolutely wonderful job and find that I get really awesome results when they have the freedom to pick their poses and facial expressions. I served as wardrobe stylist, makeup artist, photographer, and editor. I posted a few of my favorite shots below, some in which I edited the color a tad. Let me know what you think!

Thank you so much for all of your help Brianna and Serenity! Love you beautiful girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment