Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Personal Reflection

I know this woman that was asked a very interesting question during an interview and she shared it with me... Now I wanted to share it with all of you, as well as a reversed version of it. I think this is a really great exercise to take some time to reflect on your personal characteristics and what impression you give off to the people around you.

Original Question:
  • What do people think you are, but you are really not?

Reversed Question:
  • What do people think you are not, but you really are?

This past Sunday, my family and I hung out at the park and spent a good amount of time talking about these questions and sharing our thoughts with one another. Have fun with it and ask your friends for their responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment