Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello. I am a fashion merchandising major and I have been wanting a place to make my own. So I created this blog as a way to express the things that inspire me, make me happy, and give me motivation in life. I hope that some of you would be inspired by my posts and share with me the things that inspire you. If you're wondering about the name, Crescendo of Inspiration, simply means a gradual increase of inspiration because I am here to share with you and hopefully the sharing will keep increasing with your responses. I will be posting as frequently as I can. Please feel free to post comments. And if you haven't already... follow my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love the name "Crescendo of Inspiration." I look forward to your inspiring blog with the flare of fashion you add to everything you do. I love your blog on Emily Heizer...I love a great photographer and find Emily to be very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the start of Winter Wonderland I have seen many changes in my life: I am 2 pounds shy of losing a total of 20 pounds, decreased my consumption of both alcohol and cigarettes, I have adventured into new realms of music as well as rediscovering old favorites that I once loved, started learning to play guitar, got a respectable and great full time job, got inked (which has been on my bucket list for a long while now), completed a huge puzzle, and really started to enjoy and cherish life at a much higher level. You have already made a huge impact in my life for the better and have been a Crescendo of Inspiration to me already, and I hope that others can be inspired by you as much as I have been! :)

    <3
    Chris Gee

    P.S. Love the photographer!

    ReplyDelete